– snakehead fish: 2 pieces
-minced garlic: 1 table spoons
– minced onion: 1 table spoons
– laksa leaves: 50gr
-sugar: 2 tea spoons
– oil: 2 tea spoons
– fish sauce: 2 tea spoons
-Caramel : 2 tea spoons
– chili sauce: 1 tea spoons
– black pepper: ½ tea spoons
– 2 chilies + a little of green onion
-clean fish, mix spices with above amount.
– mix them together regularly
-we need 5 minutes to marinate them.
– a clay pot with a little of laksa leaves.
– We cook in wok , add 2 tea spoons of oil into wok,
– Wait for wok over heat ( check with bubbles)
– When cooking oil is overheat , we will put mixture into wok , put sauce and fish into the wok at the same time.
– After that, use chopstick to stir them slowly, about 2 minutes , and add a little water in order to avoid burning .cook them in 2 minutes more.
– Add more 200ml water into wok, wait for fish boiling again, turn off fire.
– Now, we take fish and sauce out the clay pot, put one chili,+ green onion on the surface
– Covering clay pot by the lid.
– Keep going stewed fish in clay pot about 20 minutes.
– After that , turn off fire, put a little green onion more .
– Use with steam rice.