SHRIMP COOKED SOUR SOUP
Shrimp cooked sour soup
- Okras+ taro trees: 0,2kg( chosen green color)
- Pineapple: 0,2kg
- Ripe tamarind juice: 0,3 kg
- Garlic+ onion:0,2kg
- Chili: 1 fruit
- Prow+ Cilantro
- Bean sprout : 0,1kg
- Spices:4 sp sugar, 2sp chicken stock, 2sp fish sauce ,½ sp pepper
- Shrimp: pelling out the shell, take the vent out( two of black lines),clean them clearly.
- Tomato: cut in 6 parts.
- Pineapple: cut in thin slide.
- Okras: cutting the top ,the tail and cut them in cross line,just thin pieces.(3cm in thickness) .
- Garlic and onion: chopped in very minced.
- Prow, cilantro: cutting in minced for decoration and get more flavor.
- Shrimp: they were marinate with 1sp onion, ½ sp pepper, ½ sp sesame oil, 1sp chicken stock about 5 minutes.
- Turn on fire, make hot the pan, pour oil on pan, wait for over heat.
- Add 2 sp garlic, stir them with oil until garlic become brown.
- Add tomato, pinapple ,keep going stir them about more than 1minute.
- Add boiled water(700 ml)
- Wait for soup boiling again, add some more spices includes: sugar, chicken stock, fish sauce, tamarind juice. We take scum skim out( the bubble on surface soup)
- Add taro trees , okras( had been made up and cut in thin slide), wait for boiling again about more 4 minutes)
- Turn off fire, put shoot bean (bean sprout), prow, cilantro
- Take the soup out the big bowl, put som pieces chili on the top, make more delicious.