- snakehead fish: 2 pieces
-minced garlic: 1 table spoons
- minced onion: 1 table spoons
- laksa leaves: 50gr
-sugar: 2 tea spoons
- oil: 2 tea spoons
- fish sauce: 2 tea spoons
-Caramel : 2 tea spoons
- chili sauce: 1 tea spoons
- black pepper: ½ tea spoons
- 2 chilies + a little of green onion
-clean fish, mix spices with above amount.
- mix them together regularly
-we need 5 minutes to marinate them.
- a clay pot with a little of laksa leaves.
- We cook in wok , add 2 tea spoons of oil into wok,
- Wait for wok over heat ( check with bubbles)
- When cooking oil is overheat , we will put mixture into wok , put sauce and fish into the wok at the same time.
- After that, use chopstick to stir them slowly, about 2 minutes , and add a little water in order to avoid burning .\cook them in 2 minutes more.
- Add more 200ml water into wok, wait for fish boiling again, turn off fire.
- Now, we take fish and sauce out the clay pot, put one chili,+ green onion on the surface
- Covering clay pot by the lid.
- Keep going stewed fish in clay pot about 20 minutes.
- After that , turn off fire, put a little green onion more .
- Use with steam rice.