– Chicken : 0.5 kg
– Lemongrass :0.2kg
– Chili pepper: 2
– Sugar : 2 little spoons
– Fish sauce : 1 little spoon
– Oyster sauce :1 little spoon
– Curry powder : 1/2 little spoons
– Vegetable oil : 2 table spoons
– Paprika oil : 1little spoon
– Chicken : clean with water , cut chicken into small pieces about 3 cm
– Lemon grass: chop and cut in to pity. Do the same with chili
– Stir and marinate the chicken, lemongrass, chili pepper, sugar, oyster oil, paprika oil, fish sauce, curry powder about 5 minutes.
– Pour a little oil into the pan and wait until it hot enough, then pour the mixed of chicken in the pan. Fried about 5 minutes ( you should put little water to make flavor to make sure that the chicken isn’t burned) . After stir fried 5 minutes we pour water on (nearly cover chicken) and simmer it with small fire 15 minutes more until sticky. Take chicken out without oil.